Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

My bloviated meandering follows what Daniel graced us with on 3/18/2017 7:28 AM:

"artificial turf" .... that's something I hadn't considered before, but now, given the small area, .........

It can be expensive if done right (planing, leveling, adding ground base and compacting the yard, &c.) A common complaint is that it gets hot when the sun is out; although, I've been told that there are newer varieties that resist the heat absorption. In my case, it didn't matter since I'm seldom on it in my bare feet.

--
Sailfish