> In <news:58a5ca94-f332-6ae1-9eb2-408c3c875cb8@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Rinaldi <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> »Q« decreed, Read These Runes!:

>> > A facsimile of a shadow government?

>> > ITYM 'if so'?  I guess it doesn't matter, as I didn't answer the
>> > first question.

>> > Major thrust?  With no idea what you're talking about, I can only
>> > say that the unprecedented chaos within the WH is sufficient to
>> > explain the leaking.
>> >
>> tomayto tomahto.  Ho Hum.
>>
>> For a guy as smart as you appear to be you can certainly play at being
>> obtuse.
>>
>> I was asking a specific question which you avoided.
>>
>> Yes, I meant a facsimile of a shadow government.
>
> I wasn't playing at anything.  You did a horrible job of conveying
> whatever 'specific question' you believe you had in mind.

I somehow knew it would be my fault ;-)

> If you meant to ask whether I find it difficult to believe that we
> *may* have a *facsimile* of a shadow government, and that the evidence
> you asked me to consider for its possible existence is an alleged
> "major thrust to tear down the president and his cabinet", my answer is
> that you seem to have come unhinged.

Well, we can't have a *real* shadow government as we do not have a
parliamentary system.  What we *can* (and I believe do have) are career
bureaucrats resisting the transition from Obama to Trump.

>> Yes, I meant a facsimile of a shadow government.
>
> Hookay.
>
>> Unprecedented Chaos?  Really?
>
> Yup.
>
>> More "the animated contest of freedom".
>
> Ha.
>
>> What little chaos there is seems to originate with holdover's from the
>> previous administration and not yet "drained", if you will.
>
> Haha.

We disagree along ideological lines no doubt.

>> Certainly the news cycles are doing their best to create the illusion
>> of chaos but a simple look at motivation should certainly suffice to
>> discredit that claim.
>
> Do you think you can work your way down to accepting the WH propaganda
> that it's a well-oiled machine?

Nope.  But I can accept that a leader might wish to paint a picture of
what he sees as the ultimate fruition of his endeavor.  Leadership is
often cheer leading and encouragement.  Emphasize the positive.

Granted, in the face of organized opposition this is not always easy but
I believe that if anyone can pull it off, Trump can.  He continues to
surprise me.

Rinaldi
--
The sheep that fly over your head are soon to land.