In <news:58a5ca94-f332-6ae1-9eb2-408c3c875cb8@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Rinaldi <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> »Q« decreed, Read These Runes!:
> > In <news:597c364f-ba8d-157f-853f-142bad0ad2a4@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > Rinaldi <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> »Q« decreed, Read These Runes!:

> >> The concept of a shadow government is all too real in many cases
> >> (parliamentary governments).  Do you find it difficult to believe
> >> we may have a facsimile here in the US of A?
> >
> > A facsimile of a shadow government?
> >
> >> If not,
> >
> > ITYM 'if so'?  I guess it doesn't matter, as I didn't answer the
> > first question.
> >
> >> to what end is this major thrust to tear down the president
> >> and his cabinet?  It appears to be going beyond simple ideology.
> >
> > Major thrust?  With no idea what you're talking about, I can only
> > say that the unprecedented chaos within the WH is sufficient to
> > explain the leaking.
> >
> tomayto tomahto.  Ho Hum.
>
> For a guy as smart as you appear to be you can certainly play at being
> obtuse.
>
> I was asking a specific question which you avoided.
>
> Yes, I meant a facsimile of a shadow government.

I wasn't playing at anything.  You did a horrible job of conveying
whatever 'specific question' you believe you had in mind.

If you meant to ask whether I find it difficult to believe that we
*may* have a *facsimile* of a shadow government, and that the evidence
you asked me to consider for its possible existence is an alleged
"major thrust to tear down the president and his cabinet", my answer is
that you seem to have come unhinged.

> Yes, I meant a facsimile of a shadow government.

Hookay.

> Unprecedented Chaos?  Really?

Yup.

> More "the animated contest of freedom".

Ha.

> What little chaos there is seems to originate with holdover's from the
> previous administration and not yet "drained", if you will.

Haha.

> Certainly the news cycles are doing their best to create the illusion
> of chaos but a simple look at motivation should certainly suffice to
> discredit that claim.

Do you think you can work your way down to accepting the WH propaganda
that it's a well-oiled machine?