Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

»Q« decreed, Read These Runes!:
> In <news:597c364f-ba8d-157f-853f-142bad0ad2a4@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Rinaldi <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> »Q« decreed, Read These Runes!:

>> > The Trumpists have lately started to use the phrase to mean
>> > something it hasn't before, as you have done in this thread.  It's
>> > amazing how quickly and unthinkingly they've adopted it after a few
>> > Trump surrogates started tossing it around.  Sad little sheep
>> > indeed.
>>
>> The concept of a shadow government is all too real in many cases
>> (parliamentary governments).  Do you find it difficult to believe we
>> may have a facsimile here in the US of A?
>
> A facsimile of a shadow government?
>
>> If not,
>
> ITYM 'if so'?  I guess it doesn't matter, as I didn't answer the first
> question.
>
>> to what end is this major thrust to tear down the president
>> and his cabinet?  It appears to be going beyond simple ideology.
>
> Major thrust?  With no idea what you're talking about, I can only say
> that the unprecedented chaos within the WH is sufficient to explain the
> leaking.

tomayto tomahto.  Ho Hum.

For a guy as smart as you appear to be you can certainly play at being
obtuse.

I was asking a specific question which you avoided.

Yes, I meant a facsimile of a shadow government.

Unprecedented Chaos?  Really?  More "the animated contest of freedom".

What little chaos there is seems to originate with holdover's from the
previous administration and not yet "drained", if you will.  Certainly
the news cycles are doing their best to create the illusion of chaos but
a simple look at motivation should certainly suffice to discredit that
claim.

Rinaldi
--
"I profoundly believe it takes a lot of practice to become a moral
slob."  -- William F. Buckley