Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 2017-03-17 17:30, Caver1 wrote:
On 03/17/2017 04:31 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-03-17 13:33, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 3/17/2017
10:12 AM:

When I was 10/12 years old I made all my money scrounging for pop
bottles to cash in.

That was a good source but wasn't the only one. I also made neighborhood
runs with rake+broom+rotary mower for yard work ($1.25/yard.) Boy! Was I
ever living fat in those days :-)

If that was in the mid-50s, you would expect around $15 a yard now. H'm.
Would you pay that?

Have a good day,

You can't find kids now that will mow yards or shovel snow.

We had some last winter that just appeared pone morning to shovel snow. Their mother thought it would be nice to help us elderly folks. They wouldn't accept payment until my wife spoke to their mother. Now they live at the other end of town... :-(

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com