Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 3/17/2017 10:47 AM:
On 03/17/2017 01:33 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 3/17/2017
10:12 AM:

When I was 10/12 years old I made all my money scrounging for pop
bottles to cash in.

That was a good source but wasn't the only one. I also made neighborhood
runs with rake+broom+rotary mower for yard work ($1.25/yard.) Boy! Was I
ever living fat in those days :-)

At that time I was in El Paso and there wasn't much grass to cut. :p

They still refused the service @ $0.75 per yard, ay?

I recall the feeling. Mine was a Mow/Trim/Go service but many of the elderly folk were real connivers. Not only did they refuse to pay unless de-weeded their flower beds but their tips for a good job was at most 25 cents. Those were the yards I neglected to offer my services for the next time :-)

--
Sailfish