Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

»Q« decreed, Read These Runes!:
> In <news:mailman.363.1489696156.10544.general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Disaster Master <disasterlistmanager@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Thu Mar 16 2017 16:24:28 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Caver1
>> <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > You really are a conspiracy theorist aren't you.
>>
>> Seriously? You think the existence of the deep state is a conspiracy
>> theory?
>>
>> Sad little sheep...
>
> The Trumpists have lately started to use the phrase to mean something it
> hasn't before, as you have done in this thread.  It's amazing how
> quickly and unthinkingly they've adopted it after a few Trump
> surrogates started tossing it around.  Sad little sheep indeed.

The concept of a shadow government is all too real in many cases
(parliamentary governments).  Do you find it difficult to believe we may
have a facsimile here in the US of A?

If not, to what end is this major thrust to tear down the president and
his cabinet?  It appears to be going beyond simple ideology.

Rinaldi
--
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he has a
hole in his head.