Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/17/2017 10:33 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 3/17/2017
10:12 AM:

When I was 10/12 years old I made all my money scrounging for pop
bottles to cash in.

That was a good source but wasn't the only one. I also made neighborhood
runs with rake+broom+rotary mower for yard work ($1.25/yard.) Boy! Was I
ever living fat in those days :-)

50 years ago neighbor kid charged 50 cents each to get rid of gophers. He had his own traps and everything. He also sold figs for 50 cents a BROWN GROCERY bag when they were in season. Only time in my life I've ever had enough figs.

My cousin made enough mowing lawns by hand to buy his own power mower. We lost touch after that.

--
Cheers, Bev
  The people who don't know what they're doing and the people who