Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 3/17/2017 10:02 AM:

I'm not poor, but $10/year is just fine for voice communication. Just because we can afford something doesn't mean we want to buy it. Charter Internet + Ooma VOIP is $64/month -- which I consider a ripoff, but it's the only crap game in town and it's just double what AT&T was charging for local POTS service. I'd like to have somebody sell me a chunk of data for a reasonable amount that was good until used up, but not so far. I only need it when I'm away from home and need information, so I'm not willing to pay much at all.

My Charter bill just jumped another $5/mo. to $65/mo. They tend to do price increases every March, as I've been told. OTOH, they bumped my download bandwidth from 30Mbps to over 60Mbps so, there is that. Just wish they waited for me to find a need to get even close to half of the previous 30Mbps bandwidth :-)

--
Sailfish