Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/17/2017 01:02 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/16/2017 08:00 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 3/16/2017 5:34 AM, Sailfish wrote:
3/15/2017 11:18 PM:

My wife did ours last year.  It is dead simple, and we really wouldn't
have to file except some places we deal with need a tax report to
continue providing their services at a reduced rate.  Takes less than
an hour.  One of the benefits of being 'poor'.

Says the one who owns an iPhone 7 :-)

What has having only SS and pension income, which doesn't change, and
places me in the lower part of the 'middle class' to do with what phone
I have.
Have you seen the phones the people who look like they just escaped from
the homeless shelter carry?

Indeed.  The woman sitting at the entrance to the parking lot claiming
she'd just got a job and needed money for clothes but wouldn't bother to
pick up the 5-cent can 10 feet away (a nice source of income for the
homeless) was using an iphone.  I told her that if she was blocking the
sidewalk there (illegal, and she was doing it) this afternoon I was
calling the cops.  She disappeared, never to return.

When I was 10/12 years old I made all my money scrounging for pop bottles to cash in.

I can manage the $24 dollars a month.

I'm not poor, but $10/year is just fine for voice communication.  Just
because we can afford something doesn't mean we want to buy it.
Charter Internet + Ooma VOIP is $64/month -- which I consider a ripoff,
but it's the only crap game in town and it's just double what AT&T was
charging for local POTS service.  I'd like to have somebody sell me a
chunk of data for a reasonable amount that was good until used up, but
not so far.  I only need it when I'm away from home and need
information, so I'm not willing to pay much at all.

--
Caver1