Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 3/16/2017 11:29 PM:
On 3/16/2017 4:17 PM, Sailfish wrote:

I live in the heart of the Left Coast so I believe the cost of
everything here (except for fresh veggies?) is more expensive than
Texas. If it weren't for me owning my home full and clear and the
property tax price governor of Proposition 13, I would have a whole lot
less discretionary income. Unfortunately, my kids and grandkids will not
be so fortuitous.

Yes, seeing the look on people moving from California, or the Northeast, to Texas when they go home shopping is pretty interesting. Usually, their jaws are slung a bit low.

The only problem a medium income home owner leaving California for greener pastures is the "paradise lost" hopelessness they feel if they ever decide to move back and realize that they can no longer afford a home.

--
Sailfish