Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/17/2017 10:46 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-03-17 09:01, Disaster Master wrote:
On Thu Mar 16 2017 16:59:43 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Gérard
<gertjan.vinkesteijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Funny, I am not poor eithe/r. I have a pension of €11,20 per month, the rest of
my €2600 per month rent is payed by the dutch government...

Minor little correction: the rest of your rent is paid for by your
neighbors, friends and others you don't know, who had that money taken
from them at gunpoint.

Yup, the Dutch Police have a special unit that goes from house to house
and collects the taxes while waving machine guns around. There are
regular news reports about recalcitrant taxpayers' homes being shot up,
with the occasional repeat offender's property benefiting from the
squad's free demolition services. Great place to live, Holland.

Have a good day,

:O

--
Caver1