Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/16/2017 4:17 PM, Sailfish wrote:
3/16/2017 2:03 PM:
On 3/16/2017 3:49 PM, Sailfish wrote:
3/16/2017 8:00 AM:
On 3/16/2017 5:34 AM, Sailfish wrote:
3/15/2017 11:18 PM:

My wife did ours last year.  It is dead simple, and we really
wouldn't
have to file except some places we deal with need a tax report to
continue providing their services at a reduced rate.  Takes less than
an hour.  One of the benefits of being 'poor'.

Says the one who owns an iPhone 7 :-)

What has having only SS and pension income, which doesn't change, and
places me in the lower part of the 'middle class' to do with what
phone I have.

Lower middle-class is NOT poor. My situation is very similar to yours
and while I don't own an iAnything anymore, it's more out of my
inner-frugality than out of the inability to afford it. I don't consider
myself poor, btw.

I guess it depends on where you live, and how much you make in
relation to others near you.  I suppose, if I lived in Mississippi, I
would feel pretty wealthy.

I live in the heart of the Left Coast so I believe the cost of
everything here (except for fresh veggies?) is more expensive than
Texas. If it weren't for me owning my home full and clear and the
property tax price governor of Proposition 13, I would have a whole lot
less discretionary income. Unfortunately, my kids and grandkids will not
be so fortuitous.

Yes, seeing the look on people moving from California, or the Northeast, to Texas when they go home shopping is pretty interesting. Usually, their jaws are slung a bit low.