Web lists-archives.com

Profiles

There are profiles for both Seamonkey and Firefox (one each) on my wife's old machine. She is getting a new machine and I have installed both Seamonkey and Firefox on that new machine (there are new profile folders on that new machine). 1) I want to have the profiles located in a different place on that new machine. How do I get them to go to, or move them to, a different location?

2) After the profiles on the new machine are moved, I propose to copy her existing profiles from the old machine to the new, moved ones. Will that work?

3) Anything to be aware of that might blow things up?

In the Seamonkey profile, she has many emails that she want to keep, anything to worry about there?
--
Frosted Flake