Web lists-archives.com

Re: Making America Polluted Again

On 3/16/17 5:01 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 3/16/2017 10:34 AM, Caver1 wrote:
On 03/16/2017 11:08 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 3/16/2017 8:04 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 3/16/17 8:30 AM, Mayayana wrote:
"WaltS48" <thalionusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

|> "We're going to work on the CAFE standards so you can make cars in
| > America again," Trump said. "We're gonna help the companies and
| > they're gonna help you."
|
| I didn't know they prevented manufacturers from making cars in
America.

    Perhaps the worst thing about Trump is that
his arrival has made many liberals as batty as
seething right-wingers. Can't you spam in a
political group where people want to discuss it?

Nah, I like to make sure Ron is still around.

<http://www.gocomics.com/jimmorin>

You know the old saying that if both side don't like you, you are doing
something right? Well Trump must be doing something right, because both
parties, AND the media, don't like him, and for ONE SIMPLE REASON.
He owes THEM nothing.  He isn't under they control.  And when he has
something say, he takes it directly to the people through social media.
Now let's see if he has the staying power to actually get the job done.
It's a BIG swamp that needs to drained, and the gators ain't gonna
like it!

I thought the swamp referred to the politicians, lobbyists, and such.
Not the civil servants, which he is getting rid of.

If they are part of the problem, then they need to be gotten out also. It is clear that someone is leaking information to the news media, and that person, or persons, needs to be identified, and removed from the scene.

I still want to know why cars couldn't be made in the USA because of CAFE. Donald said so, so it must be true.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS