Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 3/16/2017 8:00 AM:
On 3/16/2017 5:34 AM, Sailfish wrote:
3/15/2017 11:18 PM:

My wife did ours last year.  It is dead simple, and we really wouldn't
have to file except some places we deal with need a tax report to
continue providing their services at a reduced rate.  Takes less than
an hour.  One of the benefits of being 'poor'.

Says the one who owns an iPhone 7 :-)

What has having only SS and pension income, which doesn't change, and places me in the lower part of the 'middle class' to do with what phone I have.

Lower middle-class is NOT poor. My situation is very similar to yours and while I don't own an iAnything anymore, it's more out of my inner-frugality than out of the inability to afford it. I don't consider myself poor, btw.

--
Sailfish