Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2017-03-15 15:38, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 1/31/2017 12:28 PM, Richard Alan wrote:

On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:

Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by
his fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?

I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.

That's what people say when they don't have an answer.

No, it is what people do when they make a statement and someone else
says 'prove it'  Most of us don't have time to do research for others

The only laws I found that Obama ignored were the same as those his predecessors ignored. He was followjng precedent....

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com