Web lists-archives.com

Making America Polluted Again

"We're going to work on the CAFE standards so you can make cars in America again," Trump said. "We're gonna help the companies and they're gonna help you."

I didn't know they prevented manufacturers from making cars in America. 😲

Doesn't California have stricter requirements? Maybe that's why cars aren't manufactured there.

Like the quote about not needing friends abroad. People there really are going to think we are stupid.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-expected-announce-rollback-auto-emissions-regulations-michigan/story?id=46133053

Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt <http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/scott-pruitt.htm> has delayed regulations that were made in response to a 2013 explosion at a fertilizer storage plant in West, Texas, that killed 15 people and injured more than 250 others.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/epa-roll-back-chemical-plant-safety-rules/story?id=46129635

--
Visit Pittsburgh<http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/>
Coexist<https://www.coexist.org/>