Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 1/31/2017 12:28 PM, Richard Alan wrote:
Frank wrote:

On 1/31/2017 11:01 AM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-01-31 10:03, Frank wrote:

Trump's orders are to reinstate the laws that Obama was ignoring by
his fiats.  People are mostly pleased with this.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Could you kindly cite the law(s)
reinstated by each of the Trump's executive orders?

I don't do free research for others.  Look at them yourself.

That's what people say when they don't have an answer.

No, it is what people do when they make a statement and someone else says 'prove it' Most of us don't have time to do research for others who will simply ignore it no matter what the result is.