Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/15/2017 1:03 AM, Ant wrote:
On 3/14/2017 6:40 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 3/6/2017 12:46 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
Daughter posts her thousands of travel photos to iCloud in some
automatic way and then arranges to have a link sent.  Unfortunately it
demands that I use an iDevice to see her photos.  Is it possible that
Apple wants ONLY apple stuff to be shared with other apple users?

If there's some workaround, does anybody know what it is?  What can I
tell her to do to make her photos visible to the rest of us?

No, because millions of PC users can load iCloud, and (if they have the
password) see the photos.  They just don't consider Linux worth the
trouble of making a version, it would seem.

Yep, it requires more work for them. :(

I am pretty sure that if there weren't so many people like me, who have iDevices, but not Mac computers, Windows users wouldn't have iCloud, or iTunes either....