Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/14/2017 6:40 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 3/6/2017 12:46 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
Daughter posts her thousands of travel photos to iCloud in some
automatic way and then arranges to have a link sent.  Unfortunately it
demands that I use an iDevice to see her photos.  Is it possible that
Apple wants ONLY apple stuff to be shared with other apple users?

If there's some workaround, does anybody know what it is?  What can I
tell her to do to make her photos visible to the rest of us?

No, because millions of PC users can load iCloud, and (if they have the
password) see the photos.  They just don't consider Linux worth the
trouble of making a version, it would seem.

Yep, it requires more work for them. :(
--
"We have to break with what must be broken with once and for all... and we have to take the suffering upon ourselves... Freedom and power--power above all. Power over all the tumbling vermin and over all the ant-hill!" --Fedor Dostoevsky Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.