Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/13/2017 5:02 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Sat Mar 11 2017 02:46:34 GMT-0500 (Eastern Daylight Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All it takes in installing the iCloud accessory on a PC,

I would never install any Apple software on a Windows machine. It may
work fine for Apple machines, but their Windows versions of software are
system HOGS (*especially* iTunes). Don't know about iCloud itself, but I
have no desire to find out.

Ditto. :(
--
"An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox." --Mexican Proverb