Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/12/2017 4:04 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 12/03/2017 6:53 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:

<Snip>

like vacation pictures directly from my iPhone to Facebook.  The
downside of this is that the images are greatly reduced in
quality/resolution, and have the metadata stripped from them.

and, I'm guessing, not just your's, Ron!

Not sure just what you mean. I load the images from my phone to Facebook, and, yes, all uploaded photos are stripped of their metadata by Facebook to prevent stalkers from finding people because they forgot to strip their GPS data from their images.