Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 3/11/2017 1:11 PM:
On 3/11/2017 2:20 AM, Sailfish wrote:
3/10/2017 11:42 PM:

iCloud is available for the PC.  I use it to check my wife's iCloud
account now and then.  But it requires she share her ID and password....

You must have missed the part in the beginning where Bev indicated that
it's not available for Linux; thus, her inquiry here.

I know SHE uses Linux, but that doesn't mean her relatives do too, or is Linux 'genetic'? grin.

le sigh, her daughter uses an iDevice in which she stores her photos on her iCloud account. What her other relatives use isn't relevant unless they are in close proximity the Bev when she has a hankering to peruse her daughter's familial pictures, yes? AND, from Bev's previous discussions, she had mentioned that both her and her hubby are Linux, not Windows, users.

What seems very clear is that you either hadn't read this thread very attentively from the beginning or just skimmed over some of it, and are now just attempting to haphazardly find a way out of this in the hope that others might not notice it :-)

--
Sailfish