Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/11/2017 01:11 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 3/11/2017 2:20 AM, Sailfish wrote:
3/10/2017 11:42 PM:

iCloud is available for the PC.  I use it to check my wife's iCloud
account now and then.  But it requires she share her ID and password....

You must have missed the part in the beginning where Bev indicated that
it's not available for Linux; thus, her inquiry here.

I know SHE uses Linux, but that doesn't mean her relatives do too, or is
Linux 'genetic'?  grin.

Son uses it, daughter is an iDevice fan. Grandspawn: 1 linux, 4 windows/android.

--
Cheers, Bev
    Never argue with a woman holding a torque wrench.