Web lists-archives.com

Re: Verizon migration to AOL (Problems)

On 03/10/17 4:57 PM, JoeS wrote:
I don't like this at all, but it is what it is
Giant corporations like this can set there own rules

Problems encountered with the switch:

Prior to the migration the  _USER_ field did not need
to be the complete Email address to work for Verizon
It does after the switch

This might be because I was using an Alias in verizon mail

But in case anyone is having trouble Verizon>>Verizon/AOL
Check that user name in server setting and SMTP

Thought I might save some "head scratching" out there.

JoeS1
You'll have to set up your AOL address as a separate account.
Verizon no longer will use any account not ending in @verizon.net

--
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"      Mister Ed