Web lists-archives.com

Re: Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed

On 3/8/2017, 10:35:36 AM, Mike Easter <MikeE@ster.invalid> wrote:
> Mike Easter wrote:
>> just a NYT article
> I think I like one WaPo angle better than the overall NYT's substantive.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/08/wikileaks-strikes-again-here-are-4-big-questions-about-vault-7/
>   WikiLeaks strikes again. Here are 4 big questions about Vault 7.

Nah, they try to keep bringing up the Russia boogeyman, and question
Wikileaks credibility as a news source, when the fact is, Wikileaks
releases have never, EVER been proven to be wrong or 'Fake News', which
is WHY they must be demonized.

On 3/9/2017, 9:04:58 AM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Register has the complete list:
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03/08/cia_exploit_list_in_full/

A much better article, although they try to deflect/downplay the very
real fact that the CIA can easily 'disguise its operations as the work
of a foreign government' (does anyone really believe otherwise?)

It also leaves out the references to the CIA's investigation of remote
hacking of newer cars, which is the most plausible cause of Michael
Hastings mysterious death (hint: it was MURDER by CIA). He was doing an
expose on CIA Director Brennan at the time of his murder.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/wikileaks-cia-hack-cars/

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/questions-remain-years-mysterious-death-michael-hastings/