Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: Mike Easter (probably OT here)

On 09/03/2017 14:28, Mike Easter wrote:
David B. wrote:
He invariably finds

I reject the term 'invariably' as pertains to whatever I 'find'.

OK!

Mike Duffy's site is an 'ordinary' site; the/its free and premium
x10host provider is a normal provider; the service that provider employs
for support is a well-established service.

Are you aware of ANY other Usenet poster using 'x10.host.com'

You have an 'off-beat' and unskilled 'investigation' approach which
generally misleads you down rabbit holes.

I accept what you say. :-)

I often or typically find the basis for your hinky feelings to be
unfounded.  I would be more likely to say 'Nothing is invariable.'

Hi Mike :-)

Quote:

"Web-based malware is the new bane of the Internet. Malware developers have focused on using websites to distribute millions of copies of viruses, Trojans and other malicious computer programs. This modern modus operandi banks on the fact that a website’s security is weak and can be easily compromised. In this article we want to raise awareness about how malware developers are hiding their malicious code to prevent detection by website administrators and other software."

=

You may read the rest of the article here:-

https://www.stopthehacker.com/2011/01/14/malware-posing-as-jquery/#.UFNpiCEXqGa

Mike Duffy's site appears 'clean' here:-

https://aw-snap.info/file-viewer/?protocol=not-secure&tgt=mduffy.x10host.com%2Findex.htm&ref_sel=GSP2&ua_sel=ff&fs=1

No real way of knowing though, is there?

Cheers!