Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: Mike Easter (probably OT here)

David B. wrote:
He invariably finds

I reject the term 'invariably' as pertains to whatever I 'find'.

Mike Duffy's site is an 'ordinary' site; the/its free and premium x10host provider is a normal provider; the service that provider employs for support is a well-established service.

You have an 'off-beat' and unskilled 'investigation' approach which generally misleads you down rabbit holes.

I often or typically find the basis for your hinky feelings to be unfounded. I would be more likely to say 'Nothing is invariable.'

--
Mike Easter