Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: Mike Easter (probably OT here)

On 08/03/2017 16:54, Mike Easter wrote:
Mike Easter wrote:

Alternatively;

(still wearing my antispam hat)

And another thing; they have an affiliate program by which people are
rewarded as a consequence of people they have 'referred' signing up.

Such affiliate programs generate 'spam' that doesn't come about because
of the company x10host who wants customers, but because they 'motivate'
the affiliates to do whatever kind of promotion they can dream up.

https://x10hosting.com/affiliates

I really do appreciate you comments, Mike.

What I didn't (and still don't!) understand is how/why THIS organization is involved:-

https://www.helpscout.net

Any thoughts?