Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 3/6/2017 10:46 AM:
Daughter posts her thousands of travel photos to iCloud in some automatic way and then arranges to have a link sent. Unfortunately it demands that I use an iDevice to see her photos. Is it possible that Apple wants ONLY apple stuff to be shared with other apple users?

If there's some workaround, does anybody know what it is? What can I tell her to do to make her photos visible to the rest of us?

Maybe using VirtualBox and creating a virgin Win7 VM and installing iCloud for Windows on it?

--
Sailfish