Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ping: Mike Easter (probably OT here)

David B. wrote:
In your opinion, is this a genuine email header? (from my inbox!)

From antispam days, if a mail is from unknown sender or suspicious, I focus on the tracelines for bogosity, of which there are 4 appropriate here; legitimate.

I pretty much disregard 'garbage' x-lines in headers. The content of the body indicates that you 'came across' a free webhosting via Mike Duffy's site and contacted them and they replied to you. Looks like to me.

It/ Their service/ looks like free with an opportunity to go premium.

Here's another way to approach them.  https://x10hosting.com/

See their features page.  See their premium page.

--
Mike Easter