Web lists-archives.com

What are the fastest Mozilla's Gecko-based web browsers for very old machines?

I recently installed Debian Jessie/stable PowerPC for a very old 2002 15" Titanium PowerBook G4 with 512 MB of RAM. It came with Firefox v45.7 ESR, but it is very slow.

I wonder if there are faster Gecko-based web browsers. If they do exist, then they need to still work with my 20 MB places.sqlite file from and with my faster computers' (new/lat)est SeaMonkey and Firefox versions (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux/Debian). Same for plugins (e.g., Flash) and extensions (uBlock Origin). I am sure other OSes are the same too on old machines.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's Flying Circus Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.