Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 3/6/2017 12:46 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
Daughter posts her thousands of travel photos to iCloud in some
automatic way and then arranges to have a link sent.  Unfortunately it
demands that I use an iDevice to see her photos.  Is it possible that
Apple wants ONLY apple stuff to be shared with other apple users?

If there's some workaround, does anybody know what it is?  What can I
tell her to do to make her photos visible to the rest of us?

She can share them directly to your computer if you, and she, can set up Photostream, and actually get it to work. Doesn't work for me. She can also email/text them to you.