Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 06/03/2017 23:55, The Real Bev wrote:

Daughter said she'd put her photos on google+.  Maybe she'll even do it.

If these photos are meant for you privately then why can't she email them to you? Is this not a feasible solution?

Google Drive, Microsoft's OneDrive or Apple's iCloud (which you have already used as I see it) is meant for private as well as public consumption. There are social websites as well but I won't go there!!

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.