Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 03/06/2017 12:53 PM, David B. wrote:
On 06/03/2017 18:46, The Real Bev wrote:
Daughter posts her thousands of travel photos to iCloud in some
automatic way and then arranges to have a link sent.  Unfortunately it
demands that I use an iDevice to see her photos.  Is it possible that
Apple wants ONLY apple stuff to be shared with other apple users?

Bad construction. Should be "...wants apple stuff to be shared ONLY with other apples users?" Carry on.

If there's some workaround, does anybody know what it is?  What can I
tell her to do to make her photos visible to the rest of us?

Apple's iCloud is FANTASTIC!  :-D

Photos taken on an iPhone are almost instantly viewable on my iPad and
iMac - it's like ....... magic!

Recommendation?  Get an iDevice!  You'll love it! ;-)

Overkill for my needs by a factor of a thousand.  Well, maybe 500...

Daughter said she'd put her photos on google+.  Maybe she'll even do it.

--
Cheers, Bev
   everything under control."         -Bill Hicks