Web lists-archives.com

Re: iCloud

On 06/03/2017 18:46, The Real Bev wrote:
Daughter posts her thousands of travel photos to iCloud in some
automatic way and then arranges to have a link sent.  Unfortunately it
demands that I use an iDevice to see her photos.  Is it possible that
Apple wants ONLY apple stuff to be shared with other apple users?

If there's some workaround, does anybody know what it is?  What can I
tell her to do to make her photos visible to the rest of us?

Apple's iCloud is FANTASTIC!  :-D

Photos taken on an iPhone are almost instantly viewable on my iPad and iMac - it's like ....... magic!

Recommendation?  Get an iDevice!  You'll love it! ;-)

--
David