Web lists-archives.com

iCloud

Daughter posts her thousands of travel photos to iCloud in some automatic way and then arranges to have a link sent. Unfortunately it demands that I use an iDevice to see her photos. Is it possible that Apple wants ONLY apple stuff to be shared with other apple users?

If there's some workaround, does anybody know what it is? What can I tell her to do to make her photos visible to the rest of us?

--
Cheers, Bev
  "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.  Tell him that the