Web lists-archives.com

Re: news.eternal-september.org times out

On 03/05/2017 08:32 PM, JAS wrote:
JAS wrote:
njoracle wrote:
Anyone else having a problem with the connection to
news.eternal-september.org
timing out? Started about 20 minutes ago.

Yes, it has done that to me for some time now and also aioe --I'm using
SM 2.47 and Win 7 Pro. I can read a few posts and then it times out.
JAS
I just received the following:
The connection was refused when attempting to contact news.eternal-september.org:119

Is it a SeaMonkey problem, or Eternal September problem?

So far it doesn't appear to be a SeaMonkey problem.

Cross posted and followup set to mozilla.general.😬

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS