Web lists-archives.com

Re: A busy week for Firefox development

On 03/05/2017 08:33 PM, Desiree wrote:
On 3/5/2017 1:44 AM, Luis wrote:
geo wrote:

On 03/04/2017 04:20 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 03/04/2017 01:04 PM, geo wrote:
On 03/03/2017 09:31 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
This was one of the busiest weeks in Firefox's history with having
more than ~10,000 change-sets affecting ~97,000 file changes.
REF:
<http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-Repo-Servo-WebRender>
nice read.

like audio?

I use VLC Player for streaming audio.

}}
also use vlc. very nice.

Everyone uses VLC Player :)

Really? I've been using Fx since it was Phoenix and I have never heard of VLC Player. I've never had problems with audio in Fx.

VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.

REF: <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html>

And has nothing to do with Firefox development, but people just love to hijack posts and not change the Subject.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS