Web lists-archives.com

Re: A busy week for Firefox development

On 03/05/2017 09:28 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 3/5/2017 at 9:25 AM, Ron Hunter's prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:
On 3/5/2017 5:44 AM, Luis wrote:
geo wrote:

On 03/04/2017 04:20 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 03/04/2017 01:04 PM, geo wrote:
On 03/03/2017 09:31 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
This was one of the busiest weeks in Firefox's history with having
more than ~10,000 change-sets affecting ~97,000 file changes.
REF:
<http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-Repo-Servo-WebRender>

nice read.

like audio?

I use VLC Player for streaming audio.

}}
also use vlc. very nice.

Everyone uses VLC Player :)

When you use the word 'everyone', in a sentence, you are wrong right
off. I have used VLC Player, but don't currently have it installed, AFAIK.

Likewise, I tried it once but uninstalled it.

I use it to listen to music using View > Playlist, then select an item under the Internet heading, then choose any music format I want from Classical, Oldies, New Wave, Jazz and more.

Currently 70's and 80's Metal. 🤘

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS