Web lists-archives.com

Re: Containers Test Pilot experiment in Firefox

On 03/04/2017 12:59 PM, geo wrote:

On 03/03/2017 10:04 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 03/03/2017 04:48 AM, geo wrote:
On 03/02/2017 10:48 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
The way I understand it, containers are like having a separate profile
within the profile.

Users can edit, remove and add containers.
containers = bloated. do not see need.

<https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/containers>
interesting presentation.

will try if every learns linux.
I think all experiments work in Firefox on Windows, Linux and Mac.
should be true, render may vary.

looking around, found;

    https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/page-shot

have loaded. comments follow...
Page Shot and Activity Stream are currently intended to be features in a
future version of Firefox AIUI.
read more ad, agree, pulled anyway to have look inside. ;=)

Like Snooze Tabs <https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/snooze-tabs>

and Pulse <https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/pulse> or some other
the devs are geeks and are geeking firefox. for smartphone users.

I noticed in my Windows Firefox Nightly 54.0a1 today, that there is now a Wayback Machine button next to the Menu button and a Wayback Machine system add-on listed under Extensions in about:support.

They must have decided to add the No More 404s experiment as a feature and I missed the news.

😒

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS