Web lists-archives.com

Re: Containers Test Pilot experiment in Firefox

On 03/03/2017 10:04 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 03/03/2017 04:48 AM, geo wrote:
>> On 03/02/2017 10:48 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
>>> The way I understand it, containers are like having a separate profile
>>> within the profile.
>>>
>>> Users can edit, remove and add containers.
>> containers = bloated. do not see need.
>>
>>> <https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/containers>
>> interesting presentation.
>>
>> will try if every learns linux.
>
> I think all experiments work in Firefox on Windows, Linux and Mac.

should be true, render may vary.

>> looking around, found;
>>
>>    https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/page-shot
>>
>> have loaded. comments follow...
>
> Page Shot and Activity Stream are currently intended to be features in a
> future version of Firefox AIUI.

read more ad, agree, pulled anyway to have look inside. ;=)

> Like Snooze Tabs <https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/snooze-tabs>
>
> and Pulse <https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/pulse> or some other

the devs are geeks and are geeking firefox. for smartphone users.

--

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
 - Albert Einstein

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8 -- KDE 4.3.4
Firefox 45.7.0 -- Thunderbird 45.6.0
GNUCash 2.4.15 -- zoneminder 1.30.0

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
=+=