Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox fix

On 03/03/2017 05:34 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 03/03/2017 08:10 PM, Caver1 wrote:
On 03/03/2017 07:07 PM, geo wrote:
On 03/03/2017 03:11 PM, EE wrote:
geo wrote:
On 03/02/2017 01:23 PM, EE wrote:

What about Iron?  Does it not work the same way as Chrome,
but without the spying?

does Iron know linux?

Apparently it does.  I did a search for "iron browser linux" and found
several sites.

how about sharing url's?

Why not do the same thing EE did and search for them?

Do you write man pages? "I paid my dues, so should you!" Not the usenet way :-(

Why should anyone have to do a search? If someone posts that they found
it, they should provide a link.

<https://www.srware.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9549>

Probably full of security vulnerabilities.

General principles, or something specific?

--
Cheers, Bev
 "Look again at that dot.  That's here.  That's home.  That's us.  On it