Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT Penguins

On 03/03/2017 05:31, Daniel wrote:
On 2/03/2017 7:08 PM, David B. wrote:

<Snip>

I'll get back to playing with Mint as you described earlier, but today
my wife and I are going to visit penguins in Torquay and have a bite of
lunch too!

https://goo.gl/sCrf6r

Cheers! :-)

I was going to suggest "They don't have Penguins at Torquay, do they?? I
thought they were more a Phillip Island thing!".

http://phillipislandtoursaustralia.com.au/

And they're only on parade after sunset, so not a lunchtime thing.

Hi Daniel :-)

Whereabouts in Queensland do you live? I drove up to Cairns from Nowra, NSW, when I lived in Oz in the late '70s.

But, then, clicking on your link, I see you are more in "Fawlty Towers"
territory!

Absolutely right!  http://www.livingcoasts.org.uk

We watched a pair of Otters for quite some time - absolute joy! :-)

http://picpaste.com/Otters_at_play_-_Torquay_02032017-v31gbRqb.jpg

Have a grand day! :-)

--
David