Web lists-archives.com

Re: News-server difficulty

On 3/03/2017 5:45 AM, David B. wrote:
On 02/03/2017 11:56, Mike Easter wrote:
David B. wrote:
today my wife and I are going to visit penguins in Torquay and have a
bite of lunch too!

Penguin breakfast at penguin beach 10:30a UK time.

I didn't see this until just now ....... but thanks so very much for
telling me.

I'm delighted to advise that we were there bang on time! Great to watch,
:-)

We enjoyed a great day - with the sun shining for much of the day too.
It made a pleasant change from sitting in front of a computer screen
whilst it's so often wet and windy at this time of the year!

Well, why not move inside, out of the weather??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751