Web lists-archives.com

OT Penguins (was: Re: News-server difficulty)

On 2/03/2017 7:08 PM, David B. wrote:

<Snip>

I'll get back to playing with Mint as you described earlier, but today
my wife and I are going to visit penguins in Torquay and have a bite of
lunch too!

https://goo.gl/sCrf6r

Cheers! :-)

I was going to suggest "They don't have Penguins at Torquay, do they?? I thought they were more a Phillip Island thing!".

http://phillipislandtoursaustralia.com.au/

And they're only on parade after sunset, so not a lunchtime thing.

But, then, clicking on your link, I see you are more in "Fawlty Towers" territory!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751