Web lists-archives.com

Re: News-server difficulty

On 02/03/2017 11:56, Mike Easter wrote:
David B. wrote:
today my wife and I are going to visit penguins in Torquay and have a
bite of lunch too!

Penguin breakfast at penguin beach 10:30a UK time.

I didn't see this until just now ....... but thanks so very much for telling me.

I'm delighted to advise that we were there bang on time! Great to watch, :-)

We enjoyed a great day - with the sun shining for much of the day too. It made a pleasant change from sitting in front of a computer screen whilst it's so often wet and windy at this time of the year!

Not too long before boating starts again!

Dell's service manual; sometimes getting into the case is the hardest
part; not so for that one.

ftp://ftp.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_dimension_desktops/dimension-2400_service%20manual_en-us.pdf

I trust I won't need that, but again, it was very thoughtful of you to post the info. Thanks, Mike. :-)