Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla acquires Pocket to gain a foothold on mobile devices

On 1/03/2017 11:48 PM, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 01/03/17 12:35, Daniel wrote:

Haven't warn (SP??) a watch for well over thirty years!!

My Mum gave me a swanky watch for my 21st! With-in a week, I was doing
Army Weapons training and scratched the hell out of the glass (or was
that plastic!!). So, after replacing the glass about annually for ten
years or so, I just gave up wearing watches.

I've still got the watch, in its box, somewhere!

I used to have the same problem. Even Hardlex (mineral) glass used to
get scratched. I solved the problem by laying out on a watch with a
sapphire glass. Wonderful! Not a single mark in 6 years.

Well, where were you, Jeff, thirty-odd years ago, with this bit of advise when I was wearing that watch?? ;-P

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751