Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla acquires Pocket to gain a foothold on mobile devices

On 01/03/17 12:35, Daniel wrote:

Haven't warn (SP??) a watch for well over thirty years!!

My Mum gave me a swanky watch for my 21st! With-in a week, I was doing
Army Weapons training and scratched the hell out of the glass (or was
that plastic!!). So, after replacing the glass about annually for ten
years or so, I just gave up wearing watches.

I've still got the watch, in its box, somewhere!

I used to have the same problem. Even Hardlex (mineral) glass used to get scratched. I solved the problem by laying out on a watch with a sapphire glass. Wonderful! Not a single mark in 6 years.

--

Jeff